The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Georgia, within the framework of the project “Supporting Public Administration Reform in Georgia”, funded by the UK aid from the UK Government (hereinafter mentioned as Organizers), is announcing a contest for best paintings and posters on the following topic: Public Administration Reform in Georgia.
The goal of the contest is to raise public awareness about the ongoing Public Administration Reform in Georgia. Winners of the contest will be awarded with gifts and their works will be printed on promotional materials (posters, banners, t-shirts, notebooks, bags, etc.).
Who is eligible to participate?
- All professional or amateur artists between 18-29 years of age.
How to participate in the contest?
1. Participants must submit at least one artwork: a painting and/or a poster.
2. Each artwork must relate to the priorities of the Public Administration Reform, such as Civil Service and Public Services.
3. No restrictions on content apply. However, an artwork should be easily understandable to a wide audience.
4. A submission must not contain offensive or violent elements.
5. In case of plagiarism, the organizers reserve the right to remove the participant from this competition.
6. All submissions should be of high digital quality in any graphic format (.jpg, .tiff, .png, etc.) and should not exceed 10 MB.
The submission deadline is 28 February 2019, COB. All entries should be submitted electronically at https://goo.gl/7NjXPY
By sending your artworks, you agree that:
- You have created or own the copyright on the submitted artwork.
- The organizers have the right to use your artwork on their websites and social media and/or in exhibitions, publications or any other information materials, providing they give you credit as an original creator of an artwork.
The organization is not allowed to use the submitted artworks for commercial purposes.
- Relevance to the topic of Public Administration Reform in Georgia
- Innovative depiction of an issue via painting and/or poster
- Artistic concept
- Quality of a submitted artwork
- The contest will reveal three winners, who will be awarded with gifts
- All winners will be awarded with certificates
For additional information about competition please contact us Monday – Friday from 10:00am – 18:00pm
Irine Sulava, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nino Chanturia, email@example.com
For more information about the project “Supporting Public Administration Reform in Georgia”: https://goo.gl/yRQ44E