Unified Approach for Efficient Pasture Management
Georgia needs a unified approach to the management of pastures, strong policy, legal and institutional framework – conclude the stakeholders at their first coordination meeting.
Up to 30 representatives from the Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources Protection, international organizations and NGOs got together to discuss what needs to be done to make the pastures management in Georgia more efficient.
The coordination meetings will be held every three months and the Parliament of Georgia will coordinate this process.
Sophie Tchitchinadze, UNDP Georgia, email@example.com, +995 599 196907
Contact UNDP in GeorgiaMedia Inquiries Sophie Tchitchinadze Communications Analyst
firstname.lastname@example.org +995 32 2251126 ext.158
- 13 Apr 2016:UNDP tops global index for international aid transparency for second consecutive year
- 12 Apr 2016:Enhancing Personal Data Protection
- 31 Mar 2016:Mediation – Dispute Resolution Alternative
- UNDP’s flood project in #Georgia attracts international attention for its innovative approaches and tangible results. See in the UNDP's global publication: Impact Series | Strengthening Flood Resilience in Georgia. Find out more about the project on our web: http://bit.ly/1UUqbpP რიონის ხეობაში განხორციელებული პროექტის საერთაშორისო გამოძახილი. პროექტის შედეგები და ინოვაციური მიდგომები UNDP-ის გლობალურ გამოცემაში. #UNDP50 #SDGs #GlobalGoals UNDP in Europe and Central Asia 27 April AT 02:53 AM
- Niels Scott: "Corporate Social Responsibility is corporate citizenship, a form of our collective accountability to transform lives for better and speed up social change. " 27 April AT 02:36 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook