What Georgians want in the next decade
On the UN Day, 24 October, preliminary results of the United Nations global survey MY World in Georgia were announced at Tbilisi State University.
The preliminary data shows that most of Georgians opt for education (78%), jobs (71%) and health (66%) as priorities in the next 10 years. Another key issue is good governance mentioned by 49% of the survey participants.
The voices of over 3,000 people in Georgia have been captured since the survey kicked off in August 2013. The data was acquired through in-depth focus groups, the online platform and SMS voting.
Niels Scott, UN Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative in Georgia, David Usupashvili, Chairperson of the Parliament of Georgia and Vladimer Papava, Rector of Tbilisi State University assessed the preliminary results of the survey.
Sophie Tchitchinadze, UNDP in Georgia, 599 196907, email@example.com
Maka Gvritishvili, UNDP in Georgia: 551 988999, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact UNDP in GeorgiaMedia Enquiries Sophie Tchitchinadze Communications Analyst
email@example.com +995 32 2251126 ext.158
- 13 Apr 2016:UNDP tops global index for international aid transparency for second consecutive year
- 12 Apr 2016:Enhancing Personal Data Protection
- 31 Mar 2016:Mediation – Dispute Resolution Alternative
- UNDP’s flood project in #Georgia attracts international attention for its innovative approaches and tangible results. See in the UNDP's global publication: Impact Series | Strengthening Flood Resilience in Georgia. Find out more about the project on our web: http://bit.ly/1UUqbpP რიონის ხეობაში განხორციელებული პროექტის საერთაშორისო გამოძახილი. პროექტის შედეგები და ინოვაციური მიდგომები UNDP-ის გლობალურ გამოცემაში. #UNDP50 #SDGs #GlobalGoals UNDP in Europe and Central Asia Wednesday AT 02:53 AM
- Niels Scott: "Corporate Social Responsibility is corporate citizenship, a form of our collective accountability to transform lives for better and speed up social change. " Wednesday AT 02:36 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook