Civil Society Against Discrimination
TBILISI. 10 July 2013 – More than 50 representatives of civil society organizations met with the Minister of Justice of Georgia, Tea Tsulukiani to share their vision about the ways to eliminate discrimination in Georgia.
The participants discussed the draft Law on Eliminating All Forms of Discrimination, prepared by the Ministry of Justice, which aims to bring the existing anti-discrimination regulations under the one law enforceable by the newly created institutional mechanism.
Representatives of civil society presented their recommendations, concerns and comments over the draft law to the Minister Tsukukiani and Deputy Minister Gocha Lordkipanidze.
The meeting on 10 July was organized by the Ministry of Justice of Georgia with assistance from UNDP.
Sophie Tchitchinadze, UNDP in Georgia, 599 196907 (mobile), email@example.com
Contact UNDP in GeorgiaMedia Enquiries Sophie Tchitchinadze Communications Analyst
firstname.lastname@example.org +995 32 2251126 ext.158
- 13 Apr 2016:UNDP tops global index for international aid transparency for second consecutive year
- 12 Apr 2016:Enhancing Personal Data Protection
- 31 Mar 2016:Mediation – Dispute Resolution Alternative
- Rehabilitation of Vashlovani Pastures 10 hours ago
- Students of Groningen University discuss confidence building initiatives and the joint work of UNDP and the European Union in Georgia. გაეროს სახლში გაიმართას შეხვედრა გრონინგენის უნივერსიტეტის სტუდენტებთან, რომლებიც გაეცნენ ნდობის აღდგენასთან დაკავშირებულ ინიციატივებს და გაეროსა და ევროკავშირის ერთობლივ პროექტებს საქართველოში. 28 April AT 04:00 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook