Pre-Election Media Monitoring
TBILISI. 30 April 2013 – The upcoming presidential elections in Georgia will be in focus with a new round of media monitoring. Some 40 media outlets, including national and local television, radio, print and online media, will be monitored from May till December 2013.
Ambassador Philip Dimitrov, Head of the EU Delegation to Georgia, and Inita Paulovica, Deputy Head of UNDP in Georgia, officially announced the launch of the election media monitoring.
With funds from the European Union and UNDP, the monitoring will be implemented by four Georgian civil society organizations – the Caucasus Research Resource Centre Georgia, the Internews – Georgia, the International Society for Fair Elections and Democracy (ISFED), and the Civic Development Institute.
Previously, the same team was involved in monitoring the coverage of local self-governance elections (May-June 2010); social, economic and political issues in Georgia (2011-2012); and the recent parliamentary polls (May – November 2012).
Key findings of the media monitoring will be regularly posted to the website: www.mediamonitor.ge and the Facebook page www.facebook.com/mediamonitor.ge
Related ProjectMedia Monitoring
Contact UNDP in GeorgiaMedia Inquiries Sophie Tchitchinadze Communications Analyst
email@example.com +995 32 2251126 ext.158
- 13 Apr 2016:UNDP tops global index for international aid transparency for second consecutive year
- 12 Apr 2016:Enhancing Personal Data Protection
- 31 Mar 2016:Mediation – Dispute Resolution Alternative
- UNDP’s flood project in #Georgia attracts international attention for its innovative approaches and tangible results. See in the UNDP's global publication: Impact Series | Strengthening Flood Resilience in Georgia. Find out more about the project on our web: http://bit.ly/1UUqbpP რიონის ხეობაში განხორციელებული პროექტის საერთაშორისო გამოძახილი. პროექტის შედეგები და ინოვაციური მიდგომები UNDP-ის გლობალურ გამოცემაში. #UNDP50 #SDGs #GlobalGoals UNDP in Europe and Central Asia Wednesday AT 02:53 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook