UNDP actively promotes development partnerships with all stakeholders, both national and international. We work together at all stages of the development cycle – starting from programme design, through implementation, review and revision to impact assessment.
The Government of Georgia is UNDP’s most important partner in all its activities. We work closely with key governmental agencies and institutions to boost reforms, develop new strategies, promote inclusive economic growth, and to assist in achieving sustainable development for all.
UNDP’s cooperation with civil society – non-governmental organizations, academia, media, is grounded on the common understanding of national priorities and development values. We also work with the private sector through public-private partnerships.
UNDP’s outreach and cooperation in Georgia extends to the UN Agencies, donors and other multilateral and bilateral development partners.
UNDP partnership in Georgia
- Parliament of Georgia
- Government of Georgia
- Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure of Georgia
- Ministry of Economcs and Sustainable Development of Georgia
- Ministry of Finance of Georgia
- Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia
- Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources Protection of Georgia
- Ministry of Justice of Georgia
- Ministry of Agriculture of Georgia
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Social Affairs
- Ministry of Corrections and Legal Assistance of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Government of the Autonomous Republic of Ajara
- Public Defender’s Office of Georgia
- Central Electoral Commission
- Legal Aid Service