UNDP plays a leading role in international engagement, especially in Abkhazia, including coordination, strategic guidance and advice to the Georgian Government, donors and implementing partners.
We also assist the displaced and their host communities to become self-sustainable, receive better education, start new businesses and improve job prospects.
Confidence Building Early Response Mechanism (COBERM)
The EU/UNDP programme looks for specific initiatives that facilitate people-to-people contacts, contribute to good governance and media, address security and safety concerns, and improve environment for peaceful resolution of conflicts.
Since 2011, COBERM has assisted a number of joint activities, such as youth summer camps, peace journalism, and the rehabilitation of infrastructure near the Administrative Boundary Lines.
News from Crisis Prevention & Recovery
- 15 Dec 2015:Strengthening Emergency Management in Georgia
- 14 Dec 2015:Building skills and investing in new sectors needed to create job opportunities in developing Europe and Central Asia: 2015 Human Development Report
- 11 Nov 2015:UNDP Stands with the People of Georgia
- Seeking innovative initiatives in a wide range of areas and activities, including support to improving the lives of people and living conditions of local communities affected by conflict. COBERM-3 საპროექტო იდეების მიღებას იწყებს. მიყევით ლინკს მეტი ინფორმაციისათვის. Yesterday AT 03:59 AM
- What World would you rather live in? Take this brand new quiz on the World Humanitarian Day. And remember choices in the quiz are based on real situations faced by people in crisis every day: #ShareHumanity. როგორ მსოფლიოში გსურთ ცხოვრება? მსოფლიო ჰუმანიტარულ დღეს გაიარეთ ჩვენი ახალი ტესტი, რომლის კითხვები დაფუძნებულია იმ სიტუაციებზე, კრიზისში მცხოვრები მოსახლეობა ყოველდღიურად რომ აწყდება. 19 August AT 07:47 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook