UNDP plays a leading role in international engagement, especially in Abkhazia, including coordination, strategic guidance and advice to the Georgian Government, donors and implementing partners.
We also assist the displaced and their host communities to become self-sustainable, receive better education, start new businesses and improve job prospects.
Confidence Building Early Response Mechanism (COBERM)
The EU/UNDP programme looks for specific initiatives that facilitate people-to-people contacts, contribute to good governance and media, address security and safety concerns, and improve environment for peaceful resolution of conflicts.
Since 2011, COBERM has assisted a number of joint activities, such as youth summer camps, peace journalism, and the rehabilitation of infrastructure near the Administrative Boundary Lines.
News from Crisis Prevention & Recovery
- 25 Sep 2015:Discussion on Sustainable Development Goals Kicks off in Georgia
- 01 Apr 2015:Game of Peace
- 20 Mar 2015:New Life of the Ancient Manuscript
- Happening now: Georgian Parliament lawyers at a workshop on the EU approximation issues discuss how compatible Georgian legislation is with the EU regulations on compensation for flight delays and cancellations. Supported by European Union and UNDP Georgia Lets Meet Europe - ერთად შევეგებოთ ევროპას 19 hours ago
- Conference: The State – Land – Farmer / სახელმწიფო - მიწა - ფერმერი 19 hours ago
- "See more posts on"Facebook