This baseline report adapts national Millennium Development Goals to the urban environment of Georgia's capital city - Tbilisi.
The Millennium Development Goals Eight Goals for 2015
- 1 Eradicate extreme hunger and poverty
- 2 Achieve universal primary education
- 3 Promote gender equality and empower women
- 4 Reduce child mortality
UNDP’s Leadership on the MDGs in Georgia
Our Global Partnerships
- The United Nations calls for accelerated action with 1,000 days to go on Millennium Development Goals. The UN and its partners around the world are marking 1,000 days to the end of 2015 – the target date for achieving the Millennium Development Goals.View more
- Vote for the changes that would make the most difference to your world. MY World is a global survey asking you to choose your priorities for a better world. Results will be shared with world leaders in setting the next global development agenda. Tell us about the world you want, because your voice matters.View more
Latest MDG Reports
The report assesses the progress in implementing Millennium Development Goals in Georgia.
This national baseline report is the first effort in monitoring Georgia's commitment to the Millennium Declaration.
Latest MDG News
- 31 Jul 2015:Georgia Adopts a Law on the Development of Mountainous Regions
- 13 Jul 2015:Knowledge Networking
- 03 Jul 2015:Waste Management, New Lifestyle